We are doing great things at Sonatafy, come join us!
By attracting experienced and professional Software and QA Engineers from all over Mexico and Latin America we have been able to create cutting-edge teams to augment the customers that we service. Ranging from start-ups to large enterprise companies including Cisco, IBM, and TaylorMade, Sonatafy is a leading nearshore provider to companies all over the United States.
Our requirements are pretty simple, be professional, be driven to continuously improve your skills and domain knowledge, and be ready to have fun. We know work can be hard and it is important to us that we build teams that help each other to learn, grow as engineers and developers, and create the working life that makes coming to work each day worth it. Come do great things!
**** This position is open only to Mexican citizens
- Please, No Third-party or out of state applicants. *****
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Mexico-based Business Development specialist who can work with our current Sales and Executive team to effectively contribute to our business development efforts by targeting US-based firms that are candidates for our services. Contact with client roles such as Director/VP of Software Development / Software Engineering and CIOs/CTOs are necessary.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 5 years proven track record of IT Services Sales, Software Development Sales, Outsourcing / Staff Augmentation sales
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Relevant experience with Technology/Software Development required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees and management at all levels
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate business needs and make recommendations for implementation
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and technology needs
- Work with Sales and Executive team to divide and conquer when targeting customer leads
- Develop relationships with prospective clients
- Partner with Sales and Executive team to attract new clients
- Use social media and other online platforms to attract and source client meetings
- Identify areas of scale and automation to continue increasing our hiring velocity
- Develop and maintain key talent acquisition metrics aligned to the business goals
- Foster long-term relationships with clients and industry professionals
- Develop a keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Become a subject matter expert on our services, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on nearshore software industry news
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint